AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Founded in 2008, we have established ourselves as a go-to knowledge partner for decision-makers across private equity, asset management, consultancy and corporate strategy, helping them access the highly specific industry expertise they need to make better decisions, faster. AlphaSights is growing fast and, with three new oﬃces opened in the last year alone, oﬀers unrivalled impact opportunity and career progression.
Recruiting is a vital component of our organisation. It is only through the sourcing and selection of the right employees that we can continue to build a world-class company. With the continued evolution of the firm, we are looking for somebody to join our European recruiting team in London.
Core Responsibilities Will Include
- Candidate management: dealing with candidate queries, scheduling and coordinating interviews and feedback, managing rejections, participating in offer management and on-boarding activities and being a trusted, reliable and continuous point of contact for AlphaSights’ applicants
- Assessment, selection and sourcing: processing applications, reviewing assessments, managing candidate pipelines. Outbound outreach/proactive sourcing of candidates where required
- Stakeholder management: building highly effective working relationships with internal hiring managers to support the execution of annual hiring plans
- Administration: posting and updating job boards, writing job descriptions, administering candidate expenses.
- Data capture and technology: tracking the sources of applications and working with our internal software engineering team to continuously improve applicant experience
- Additional ad-hoc tasks: representing AlphaSights at careers events, and providing additional logistical support for talent attraction activities when needed
What We’re Looking For
- 0-1 years’ experience in a recruitment, HR, or administration related field
- A mature, confident and tenacious personality; someone who can respond quickly and positively to feedback, make decisions with certainty, and learn from challenging situations
- Excellent organisational capabilities and communication skills
- The ability to fully immerse yourself in the business in order to develop real conviction around what it takes to be successful at AlphaSights, and apply this learning appropriately to the candidate selection process
- Ability to work in a highly effective manner with all key senior stakeholders and hiring managers across the business, with the shared aim of recruiting the best people for the firm
- Fluency in German, Swedish or French preferred, but not essential.
Back to top