Fast-paced, communication-intense role with a clear focus on effectiveness and revenue generation.
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions. AlphaSights is growing fast and, with three new oﬃces opened in the last year alone, oﬀers unrivalled impact opportunity and career progression.
One of the newer AlphaSights offices, Dubai offers a unique opportunity to be part of bringing AlphaSights’ global success story to the Middle East. With a small yet growing team, it offers a high-impact environment where driven and entrepreneurial individuals can make their mark and help shape AlphaSights Dubai.
As a member of our client service team, you will be acting as the intermediary between our clients on one side, and targeted industry experts on the other. Your role is to focus on our clients’ knowledge gaps and define the specialist knowledge required to address them. You then research companies and industries in order to identify and engage leading subject-matter specialists, using sound judgment to qualify their expertise based on the project in question, and connect them with our clients in real-time. Although there is no typical day, there are often many projects running concurrently and our teams have to learn the most efficient way of identifying expertise quickly.
Once you excel at the core delivery requirements of the client service role, you will take on additional responsibilities, including overall project management, client relationship management, and coaching of junior colleagues. You will receive intensive on-and-off-the-desk training along the core dimensions it takes to become a self-sufficient commercial leader, including account management, business development, negotiation, leadership, recruitment, and talent development.
Your Career at AlphaSights
We believe that the commercial, operational and interpersonal skills that you will pick up along the way will set you up for success in the 21st century workplace. You should expect to develop into a confident, autonomous business principal who can win business, inspire others and marshal resources in a fast-changing environment. Find out more about the AlphaSights career path here.
What We Look For
This is a position for someone with high emotional intelligence who enjoys connecting with people, is an exemplar of professionalism, and is highly motivated by exceeding targets. Our most successful people embrace a “whatever-it-takes” mantra and relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals.
- Career maturity and alignment – clarity about direction, committed to getting there and aware of how AlphaSights fits with your longer term goals
- Commercially driven – desire to develop sales and negotiation skills and seeking reward for commercial success
- Innate personal confidence – able to thrive in an environment that at times can be volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA)
- People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player
- Selfless, can-do attitude and passion for making a tangible impact
- Excellent communication skills – the confidence and poise to initiate conversations with senior executives in diverse markets and functions
- 0-1 years’ work experience
- Bachelor’s degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in an Arabic is a plus
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top