Alpha Scholars - Gap Year Programme
START DATE: 4TH SEPTEMBER 2017
LOCATION: CENTRAL LONDON
AlphaSights is seeking exceptional gap year students to join us in London as AlphaScholars. If you are driven, focussed and excited about diving into the world of business before university, we'd love to hear from you.
A High-Growth Company
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Founded in 2008, we have established ourselves as a go-to knowledge partner for decision-makers across private equity, asset management, consultancy and corporate strategy, helping them access the highly specific industry expertise they need to make better decisions, faster.
As an AlphaScholar, you will be placed in a smaller team exploring an emerging part of the business and helping to drive forward new products and business initiatives. You can expect a steep learning curve and a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to learn quickly, manage competing deadlines and deliver projects to your team under time pressure.
What We Look For
Applicants should possess an understanding of our business and be able to articulate why we exist and what we do. We do not expect hard skills or technical competencies at this level, but we do look for the following features when assessing and selecting new team members:
- You have a clear early ideas for your career direction and are aware of how AlphaSights could fit with your journey
- You are excited about developing business communication skills
- You have a positive 'can-do' attitude and have a natural tendency to take the initiative
- You empathise, connect with others and build meaningful relationships
1) Online CV application, including video assessment
2) In person Recruiter interview
3) In person Manager interview
Please note that we appreciate the pressure of exam period, and will always try to work with you to schedule interview dates that best reconcile with your timetable.
- Current Year 13 student
- Strong academic credentials (Predicted AAB or above)
- Noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English (foreign language skills are also a plus)
Please note that this position is only available in London and we are unable to sponsor visas for this programme. The programme is paid competitively.
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top