Accounts Receivable Associate
AlphaSights is a global leader in knowledge search. Our mission is to connect the world’s top professionals with the world’s best knowledge, helping them improve critical decisions, sharpen their thinking and drive business forward. Investment firms, consultancies, corporations and non-profits rely on AlphaSights to connect them efficiently and intelligently with experts across all industries and regions.
AlphaSights is growing fast and, with three new oﬃces opened in the last year alone, we are now looking for an Accounts Receivable Associate to join our global Finance team in London. Working in a small, friendly team, your main responsibility will be to coordinate, manage and maintain an efficient sales ledger; and to drive revenue collection.
Core responsibilities will include
- Produce sales invoices and credit notes in an accurate and timely manner
- Allocate and reconcile all funds received
- Manage day-to-day client queries on billing and service usage
- Continuously follow up with clients to recover outstanding invoices
- Review in detail the monthly Aged Debtors Report to ensure its accuracy
- Deal with client related Value Added Tax (VAT) and Withholding Tax (WHT) issues
- Where relevant, carrying out ad hoc projects as required
What we’re looking for
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-starter with an analytical mindset, and good numerical skills
- The ability to work in a highly effective manner with a wide variety of stakeholders to deliver results
- The ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities
- Someone who is personable and approachable, with a hands-on attitude
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Business or Accounting, or equivalent experience
- 6-18 months experience as a Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger Administrator is preferable, but not essential
Meet Some of AlphaSights's Employees
Together with his team, James is responsible for understanding his consulting clients’ needs, executing a sound search strategy for clients, and connecting them to the industry experts they need.
Back to top