Workforce Management Leader - Allstate Benefits
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Operational Effectiveness team monitors quality assurance and transitional training for call center employees and new hires.
The Team Leader I is responsible for managing the activities of both the Operational Effectiveness and Workforce Management teams.
- Oversees and provides accurate volume forecasting models based upon business momentum
- Anticipate volume fluctuations and staffing models to fully support the service level agreements across various clients, products and programs;
- provides analysis and thought leadership around call and cost optimization
- provides strategic recommendations to Leaders
- provides timely and accurate reporting to management team
- performs trend analysis
- oversees and effectively manages the training and call quality activities
- Design and deploy toolsets that provide actionable coaching opportunities
- analyze individual and aggregate level performance data
- identify process improvement opportunities
- interface with functional leadership in order to ensure attainment of key performance metrics;
- oversee the maintenance of training documentation and CSR aid materials
- ensure materials are current and fulfill business requirements
- mentor and coach staff to achieve optimal effectiveness and encourage career growth within the department; participates in the development and maintenance of the Business Continuity Plan (BCP)
- Coordinates work activities to achieve the stated service level
- Responsible for the day-to-day application of organizational policies and procedures
- Serves as a subject matter expert and can consult on complex issues within their discipline(s) from both an internal and external perspective
- Must be flexible to work Monday-Friday between 8:00am-8:00pm EST to support team
- Demonstrate competency in all management functions
- Strategic thinker, who continuously creates and executes process improvements
- Ability to lead, coach and develop team members
- 5+ years experience in the life and health insurance industry
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 3 years management experience
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, primarily Excel and Word
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Good project management and organizational skills
- Ability to align team performance for customer focus and success
- Leveraging Diversity and Conflict Management skills
- Previous operational/administrative experience with Avaya, Witness or Aspect workforce management applications required.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top