Workforce Insights Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Are you looking for an opportunity to solve problems? Do you have a passion for data (workforce data) and enabling others to make informed decisions? If so then this role may be perfect for you.
Come support Allstate's Human Resources organization as we explore and develop new ways of impacting business priorities. As an inaugural member of a new HR reporting team, you will have the opportunity to help shape the team's service offerings to HR. In this role, you will:
- Act as a consultant to the HR department, equipping our HR professionals with the data they need to address critical talent questions.
- Design and create talent management related reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
- Improve existing methods/processes for producing workforce reports for HR and the business.
- Conduct and report on survey and focus group research findings as part of efforts to assess training and development programs
- Present talent management insights, findings, and recommendations to clients across business areas.
- Be an optimistic, hard-working, collaborative, and collegial team-player!
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Business, or another quantitative field
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- 1+ years of experience in talent management preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply business acumen in the research of human capital issues with HR professionals and mid-level internal stakeholders
- Intermediate data visualization skills
- Intermediate level consulting skills and experience; possesses the ability to establish and leverage relationships with internal and external partners and influence outcomes
- Creative thinker and problem solver with the ability to objectively review a problem and suggest multiple alternative solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite of business software, especially Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of data management and report building software (R, Excel, Tableau and/or Alteryx)
- Intermediate survey and focus group research skills
- Possess the ability to learn and use technology tools quickly
- Intermediate business communication, presentation and writing skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top