UX-Account Coordinator / Project Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Want to work at one of 50 Happiest Companies in America? Interested in joining a collective of creative, innovative and passionate people who look forward to what they do every day?
Allstate's growing User Experience and Design Group is looking for an Account/Portfolio Manager who wants to do innovative work in a flexible and fun environment. You'll be the relationship maker and nurturer between UX and the business partners, helping to set and manage expectations for both. And no matter what you're working on, you'll enjoy the positive support of your team and guidance of industry veterans in an environment where you'll be encouraged to spread your wings.
Are you good with budgets, as well as budgeting your time? Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills? Allstate is looking for someone who can organize digital projects from the ground up. As an Account/Portfolio Manager, you will work closely with fellow UX&D team members by nurturing partner relationships and requests. We're looking to you to help build our partner relationships. Your leadership will be key to growing our UX business, as you help manage some of our most visible digital products.
- Manage relationships with internal business and technology partners
- Understand partner business strategies, objectives, products and users
- Facilitate new work requests, clearly defining deliverables and schedules
- Ensure UX&D is represented in all delivery planning
- Track and report on delivery performance and resource capacity
- Facilitate partner engagements (Proposals, Procurement, Statements of Work)
- Collaboratively address portfolio risk mitigation and issue resolution
Process and Operational Effectiveness
- Research new technologies and alternative methods
- Manage portfolio timelines of UX&D, technology, AORs, and vendors
- Develop metrics to demonstrate UX&D value
- Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures for assigned partners
- Assist with overall UX expense reporting as needed
- Track SOW's, billing cycles, confirm expenses for assigned partners
- Previous Account Management for delivering digital solutions
- Consumer centric predisposition and demonstrated relationship building experience
- Polished communication and presentation skills
- Ability to understand data, analyze results and draw insights
- Demonstrated collaborative approach to achieving goals and working across teams
- Ability to work within fast paced environment with little direction
- Project Lead, project Management, resource management, or financial analysis experience
- Experience working with UX&D teams across various software design methodologies is a plus
- Understanding best practices for planning and executing user-centered design practices is a plus.
- 3+ years of project management, UX or digital marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top