UX - Copywriter - Arity
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Who Are We
Arity is an insights technology company using data and predictive analytics to impact transportation and insurance—and that's just to start. We are committed to deep customer understanding and building innovative solutions that bring clarity to all aspects of life. We have the drive of a startup with the foundation and support of Allstate's 86 years of doing business.
As a Content Strategist/UX Writer at Arity, you will build strategies, plan, write, organize and manage content across a wide range of channels, from in-app experiences to microsites and other online media. You will work closely with all areas of our business but especially visual designers, user experience architects, product designers, researchers, strategists and front-end developers to add greater value to our products. Your in-depth understanding of digital messaging and a desire to write user experience-focused content will be critical.
Our Content Team Members
- Are passionate about the part content plays in the customer journey and we promote its value to the enterprise
- Focus on users, accounting for demographics, personas, customer journeys and user flows when crafting content
- Ask how might we use voice, chat and other emerging channels to better serve users and differentiate our products
- Create thoughtful content that moves people to action
- Flex a range of writing skills from technical to conceptual
- Work collaboratively when writing, editing and proofreading
- Build and maintain brand voice and tone guidelines and ensure they are applied and consistent across all touchpoints
- Partner with UX Architecture, Product Design, Visual Design, Research, Marketing, Business and Technology team members to develop content goals for projects
- Create, update, reiterate and manage content and are willing to adapt process to best facilitate the project
- Find meaning, patterns and opportunities from data that will bring further value to our products
- Bachelor's degree
- Smart, solid portfolio of samples that show how you think and write
- 3-6 years as a copywriter or digital content creator
- Strong digital/user experience background preferred
- B2B, B2C and direct-to-consumer digital knowledge a plus
- Experience with content management tools and deliverables
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
Bonus if you are familiar with Agile, XP, LUMA and Google Design Sprint processes
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top