Trust & Safety Director - Car Sharing
To drive the badly needed change in the transportation system in the U.S., we're launching Drift, an innovative new car sharing business that is designed to help everyday Americans take advantage of the sharing economy and the growing discontent with personal car ownership. Our mission is to reduce the cost of car ownership for Americans by matching owners of underused vehicles with individuals who would like to loan them convenient, affordable vehicles.
Trust & Safety is central to our mission at Drift, and we need a leader to ensure that our community is a safe place for users and that our brand is synonymous with trust. As the head of Trust & Safety, you will be the advocate for and executor of our strategy for risk mitigation, issue resolution, and developing a positive Drift community.
- Design and develop best-in-class Trust and Safety strategy that integrates product, analytics, and operational effectiveness to proactively mitigate risk as well as manage the overall safety of our online and offline customer experience when incidents happen
- Advocate for T&S needs while being the voice of T&S in cross-functional strategy discussions between Legal, Operations, Product, Design, Engineering, and Data science
- Lead investigation teams and processes to help resolve safety issues and determine appropriate courses of action
- Work closely with Customer Support leaders to ensure consistency and to collaborate on company-wide customer operations initiatives
- Collaborate with Legal and PR/Communications as needed to respond to online/offline safety issues effectively
- Lead and manage a team of fraud analysts
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 10 years-experience, including 5 years management experience
- Background in Trust & Safety, Fraud, Risk Management, or advanced Customer Support
- Demonstrated quantitative skills and rigor with data with the focus on driving to insight
- Clear propensity for details, exceptional organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated experience in establishing trust & safety processes and developing innovative solutions to complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience managing cross-functional teams
- Experience working with product/engineering, analytics, and IT teams
- Experience in senior management roles, handling multiple senior stakeholders with a proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization
Trust & Safety - Drift
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top