Trust & Safety Analyst - Car Sharing
To drive the badly needed change in the transportation system in the U.S., we're launching Drift, an innovative new car sharing business that is designed to help everyday Americans take advantage of the sharing economy and the growing discontent with personal car ownership. Our mission is to reduce the cost of car ownership for Americans by matching owners of underused vehicles with individuals who would like to loan them convenient, affordable vehicles.
Trust & Safety is critical to our mission at Drift. As a Fraud Analyst, you would be responsible for identifying and preventing fraud from taking place, helping us solve fraud issues when they arise, and developing the right tools and technology for us to continuously make our community and safer and more secure place to interact.
- Generating SOPs, analytics, identifiying conditions outside expected norms
- Implement mechanisms that precisely detect risky activities on our platform
- Identify deficiencies and implement systems of continual improvements that reduce fraudulent activities
- Monitor industry trends for best practices, fraud tools, regulations and credit card brand compliance and provide recommendations
- Enter and maintain accurate investigation/fraud/chargeback reporting
- Design analytical and reporting frameworks to make complex data easy to understand and drive decision making for stakeholders
Education and Experience
- BS/BA or higher in quantitative fields, statistics, math, computer science, operations management, engineering or related disciplines
- B2C experience preferred, eCommerce experience in non-technology industries
- 3+ years of experience as a data analyst in a high-tech company
- Strong risk and fraud domain knowledge/intuition
- Solid knowledge of experimentation and statistical methods
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills with a bias toward action
- Experience in efficient manipulation and analysis of large data sets
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to make sound judgement calls independently when presented with difficult decision
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, conduct thorough research and be professionally persistent
- Possesses ability to clearly summarize complex problems and tailor messages for intended audiences
Trust & Safety - Drift
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top