TIBCO Systems Analyst
Build your career. It's all right here.
We are a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life. Employees can be a force for good only when they are working at the top of their ability, learning new skills and challenging themselves with new responsibilities. Allstate's Enterprise Talent Market was developed with that in mind, to help you reach your full potential.
The purpose of this department is the Delivery of Enterprise Technology Services for Allstate and to provide new capabilities around Enterprise Common Component support as well as application environment and configuration support mission of the Enterprise Technology Services (ETS) department is to enable Allstate to rapidly develop core technology aligned competencies, leverage those competencies against business-aligned initiatives and assist in continually updating reference architectures. Specifically, this role is part of the ETS-TIBCO Team, which is responsible for the Enterprise-wide Integration Platform and comprises the Integration Center of Excellence (iCoE). All Enterprise business critical transactions and documents flow through this platform and utilizes the common services that are developed and maintained by the ETS-TIBCO team. Therefore, the ETS-TIBCO integration platform is of paramount importance to the Enterprise.
The scope of this job is an experienced TIBCO — Administrator; build and upgrade infrastructure; implement and maintain/support Enterprise TIBCO integration platform.
The individual will be responsible for:
- Building out and upgrading existing and new ETS-TIBCO infrastructure.
- Management of all environments (development thru Production)
- Development and Implementation of Hawk Rules
- Code Deployments following standard ITIL Change Management Practices
- Participation in Disaster Recovery/High Availability testing
- Participate in Rapid response to resolve issues experienced by Enterprise-wide TIBCO Applications area
- Participation in Root Cause analysis post Rapid response call/ Incident tickets
- Provide Level 3 support for ETS-TIBCO Operations Team
- Creation of detailed training materials for internal and potential external use.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be very self-motivated.
- Assure the consistency across all project work products
- Collaborate effectively with other teams (internal and external) in a very dynamic environment
- The individual must have a demonstrated history of successfully working in a high-paced team environment.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 8+ years of related experience
- Expertise in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Excellent technical, logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional expertise and detailed knowledge of TIBCO Administrator, Business Works, HAWK, EMS, RVD and Business Connect.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze technical information, evaluate products, services and vendors, and make recommendations
- This resource will need to be comfortable presenting to all levels of client staff as a representative of the iCoE.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project/team leadership skills
- Knowledge of Change Control and ITIL Processes.
- This individual must be willing to provide rotational Off-hours support (24 * 7)
- TIBCO Business Works 5.x (including 5.2.1, 5.3.2 and potentially higher versions)
- TIBCO Business Connect 5.1+ (knowledge of v. 3.6 considered a plus)
- TIBCO Admin 5.x
- TIBCO EMS 4.3 and higher
- TIBCO Hawk
- TIBCO RVD/RVRD (Rendezvous)
- TIBCO Adapters: SAP, File, ADB, MSMQ
- SSH SSL
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit "Managing Your Career" located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top