Territory Product Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Field Product Management Organization (FPMO) makes business decisions for a line of insurance or defined marketplace which appropriately consider product, pricing and risk management levers. They evaluate the opportunities and challenges in the marketplace and build strategies to address them while ensuring integration with other business units to achieve growth and profitability objectives.
The Territory Product Manager supports the team in achieving profit and growth targets for an assigned state/region or line(s) of business. Designs, develops, manages and lead strategies, initiatives, and people using product, pricing, and risk management skills to achieve business goals.
- Manages analyses of multiple data points to inform recommendations on rates and risk management guidelines
- Manages the development/ design of new plans, programs, processes or product features that are of medium/high complexity
- Supports the creation of concept designs. Addresses feasibility (financial, operational, and technical). Makes recommendations on requirements and measurements
- Solicits and integrates input from team members and other stakeholders
- Utilizes data to uncover potential market issues/opportunities
- Manages competitive landscape analyses to inform rate, risk management guidelines and product recommendations
- Manages integration and coordination plans for the communication and delivery of planned changes, projects, and products in the regions/field and with agents
- Consults with resources/expertise that are necessary to successfully complete projects/ assignments from various AORs
- Manages preparations of communications and presentations for project updates for FPMO leadership and other key stakeholders
- Manages execution of project controls
- Actively builds strong relationships among teams and team members to ensure cooperation on project objectives
- Ensures appropriate processes in place for correct classification
- Identifies, recommends and/or implements consistent processes throughout team/department
- Identifies, recommends and/or implements process improvements to internal and external compliance standards
- Bachelor's degree; 5+ years of related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to effectively communicate specialized terms and data
- Knowledge of product, price, risk management and insurance regulation knowledge, with working knowledge of lines, rate plans and product offerings
- Working knowledge of current industry standards/environment
- Good collaboration and relationship skills
- Ability to plan, implement, manage, and/or sponsor projects of medium/high complexity and/or medium/large scale key initiatives using accepted project management standards
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top