(Tableau Developer)Contact Cntr Analytics-Cons I
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
(Web Developer) Contact Center Analytics Consultant position available at Allstate Insurance Company in any of the following areas: Charlotte, Hudson, Roanoke, Irving, Idaho.
Possible virtual position.
Tentative Start Date: 10/30/17. Work Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday (flexible) Benefits effective first day of employment!
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create Tableau dashboards
- Create SQL queries as needed for dashboards or applications (reporting or application source)
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling internally created sites / applications
- Generates and codes work units for simple to intermediate changes, enhancements, and modules according to specifications and standards
- Accurately documents design and code fixes for all created code to memorialize fixes and dependencies according to established standards
- Tracks and resolves simple to intermediate defects
- Assists in production support activities by determining the nature, impact, and extent of the problem
- Assists with change management activities supporting production deployment to Developers, Quality Control Analysts, and Environment Management personnel
- Generates code for web, database and dashboard design, changes, and enhancements according to accepted specifications and standards
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or two-year degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related area, or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years of application development experience
- Programming and Technical:
- Tableau (advanced)
- SQL (intermediate - advanced)
- ASP.Net (beginner - intermediate)
- C# programming (beginner - intermediate)
- Visual Studio (beginner - intermediate)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Intermediate skills in Word, Excel (especially), Access (especially) and PowerPoint.
- Time management (be able to prioritize work and manage their time unsupervised)
- Able to facilitate a discussion with customers and leaders. To be able to discuss technical topics with non-technical people.
- Intermediate presentation skills (tied closely with communication skills)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top