Systems Analyst - Verint
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Responsible for the technical leadership of all Verint Work Force Management (WFM) work.
- Technical expert in the Verint WFM product.
- .Net experience.
- Participate in all project related reviews, insuring integrity is maintained through the SDLC.
- Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements, create detailed technical design documents or stories in line with Agile methodology, document and develop code according to specifications and standards
- Act as a Global Technical Lead and communicate effectively with peers, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries
- Strong Verint Work Force Management Product systems knowledge.
- .Net technical experience.
- DB2 and Oracle
- Architectural knowledge, ability to liaise efficiently with solution designers and application architecture to translate them effectively to the application system.
- Strong ability/confidence to determine and lead strategic change
- Experience in gathering requirements from Business Users and Management to decide on the technical solution whilst adhering to internal architecture and infrastructure and develop a design process.
- Ability to solve problems in a timely, structured manner with strong analytical approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and can work well under pressure;
- Ability to Coach/mentor other tech resources both in ANI and globally;
- Verint QM Product and Technical knowledge.
- Experience/knowledge in working in an Agile environment
- Test Driven Development (TDD) (E.g. JUNITs)
- Knowledge of systems that support Continuous Integration (CI systems) - GitHub, Maven, Jenkins
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top