Systems Analyst - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
We are the Good Hands; we help people realize their hopes and dreams through products and services designed to protect them from life’s uncertainties and to prepare them for the future. Nearly every major Allstate project has a partnership with technology a partnership that is imperative to the success of the organization. With the company’s size and related technology scale, job opportunities and career advancement paths in IT are abundant at Allstate. In order to maintain our place at the forefront of the technological landscape, Allstate needs to hire the best and the brightest talent is that you?
The Systems Analyst will handle production support for Agency Facing applications using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Create/maintain technical design documents, code and other artifacts for moderate to high complex projects by analyzing and tracing to requirements (business and functional) and systems architecture.
- Candidate will be expected to evaluate code and old plugins, be proficient in data migration, XRM, customizations, and rewrite them for the new CRM when required.
- Identify systems and technical constraints, potential technology risks and document possible mitigation strategies.
- Resolve complex/production issues identified in the system from a technical standpoint as part of lifecycle management projects to maintain stability of the applications.
- Identify, develop and maintain technical process improvements and application process flows.
- Manage production support activities such as incident management, problem management & expediting them to releases.
- Work with cross-functional teams and onsite/offshore team members as required.
- 5 years of Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (experience with MS Dynamics 2013 preferred), customizations on this platform & expertise in SQL 2008 & SQL 2012.
- Experience in Developing Plugins Experience in designing & developing integrations with MSCRM product.
- Have core product knowledge Candidate must be a strong developer with disciplined software development skills and methods (i.e., design, seeking design reviews, TDD, unit testing, system integration testing, etc.)
- Experience with ASP.NET & C# coding is a plus
- Strong communication skills
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
Allstate is where good people can build a rewarding career and we provide the resources you need to succeed, both personally and professionally. Our culture and employee programs have also drawn praise from outside organizations like Working Mother magazine, LATINA Style and Black Enterprise. Learn more about the resources, benefits, and programs Allstate has to offer you under the MyWorkLife tab on MyDesktop.
Hear what other Allstaters think. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Please note, to be fully considered for this opportunity you must attach an updated resume to your profile when you apply, and if applicable, include:
- Your updated Allstate position(s) and titles, specific experiences and skills developed
- Committee/subgroup work
- Talent Share opportunities
- Completed programs/coursework
Visit “Managing Your Career” located under MyWorkLife (via MyDesktop) to further enhance your career profile and development goals.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top