Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate's Technology Strategy team partners with leaders from across the enterprise to develop cutting-edge technology strategies that enable Allstate to achieve near and long-term goals.
Our technology strategists evaluate broad technology trends and disruptive innovations – and then interpret the implications and opportunities for our business. We provide an objective, independent perspective – enabling Allstate to realize the full potential of technology resources, investments and assets. As advisory partners, we bring together the right voices and thought leadership to make informed decisions and set the strategic direction for how Allstate can leverage technology to create competitive advantage.
Apply now to discuss opportunities to join our team of talented, collaborative and passionate technology strategists.
- 2+ years of strategy consulting experience (preferred)
- 4+ years of business experience (financial services sector preferred)
- Bachelor's degree with a differentiated academic track record
- MBA from top-tier university (preferred)
- Intrinsic learner, able to quickly come up to speed and become a thought leader on unfamiliar subjects
- Strong work ethic with an inherent sense of ownership and responsibility
- Polished, executive-level communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, influencing and leadership skills
- Ability to creatively problem solve; comfort applying critical thinking and analytical skills to frame ambiguous or conceptual problems
Value proposition for this role:
- The opportunity to directly shape the future of how technology is utilized as a strategic differentiator for Allstate
- Immersion into leading-edge technology trends and disruptive technologies
- Regular exposure to executive leadership across the enterprise
- A platform for leadership development and professional growth
- A collegial, team-oriented culture and work environment
Computer Proficiency Required:
Experience with Microsoft Office, including creating accurate spreadsheets in Excel and presentations in PowerPoint following sound vertical and horizontal logic, WebEx or virtual tools
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top