Strategic Deployment Leader
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Strategic Deployment Leader (SDL) is responsible for strategic & tactical planning to optimize the regional deployment footprint. The SDL partners with the Territorial Sales Leaders (TSLs) to gain an understanding of the status of the agencies in the region & make strategic deployment decisions. The SDL strategically deploys new agencies to include outside buyers, start-ups, satellites, & mergers to achieve regional appointment targets. The SDL facilitates the implementation & governance of deployment based agency growth incentive programs.
- Create recruit appointment process for agency appointment
- Track agency performance against business plan (e.g., implementation of merger plans)
- Consult with agency owners about installation, education & agency startup
- Process agency transactions & ensure that recruits & merging agencies can meet the requirements for implementation
- Manage Agency Establishment team members. Establish an inspiring environment & execute performance management activities
- Maintains expertise of regional deployment opportunities
- Establish a recruiting strategy based on deployment decisions
- Recommend deployment goals based on the analysis & advise Regional Leadership
- Share vision in support of agency growth with Regional Senior Leadership
Recruiting Strategy & Execution:
- Create, maintain & implement effective recruiting education development programs
- Implement skill development programs for Field Sales Leaders (FSL) to continually enhance & improve recruiting results
- Coach & develop processes with FSLs of new agencies to support the agency owner recruit with location identification & the completion of business planning for successful establishment
- Effectively communicate the Allstate value proposition, compensation, cash flow, capital requirements, & agency economics to potential agency owners
- Lead the recruitment pipeline tracking process to maintain a high-level recruiting environment
- Identify & communicate sourcing practices to FSLs to drive success in sourcing qualified recruits
Supports Regional Initiatives
- Leads initiatives for regional & territorial sales strategies
- Develop working relationships across organizational boundaries
- Sits on the Regional Senior Leadership Team
- 5+ years experience in Sales Leadership, Product Management, and/or Human Resources preferred
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Proven track record for successfully developing highly qualified prospects preferred
- Analyze, interpret, & quantify multiple critical variables synthesized with field input to make deployment optimization recommendations preferred
- Recruiting experience - Knowledge of prospecting techniques, recruit development, deployment models, process installation, & education techniques required
- Industry expertise preferred
- Communication skills required
- Relationship Management skills required
- Organizational & process management skills required
- Creative thinking & problem solving preferred
- Licenses to obtain: P&C, Life/Health, & Series 6, 63, or 26 (within 90-day timeframe)
- Industry certifications preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top