Sr. Media Strategist
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Performance Media team, part of Digital Marketing, is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of Paid Search (SEM), Lead Aggregators and Affiliate Marketing tactics. The Sr. Media Strategist, reporting to the Media Supervisor, will be responsible for the planning, execution, measurement and optimization of performance media campaigns for the assigned lines of business.
- Develop performance media plans for assigned lines of business
- Responsible for executing performance media campaigns - structuring and setting up campaigns, implementing bids and budget caps, placing bid modifiers, monitoring performance and regularly optimizing to drive better results
- Responsible for driving strong financial performance of budget under management - new business sales and customer lifetime value
- Drive constant data-driven optimization of campaigns and incorporate learnings to improve performance
- Partner with the operations team to develop annual plans and budget forecasting, and proactively manage media budget to variance thresholds
- Responsible for ensuring campaign tracking/tagging is implemented to capture all necessary data points
- Partner with content specialists to develop high performing creative assets and messaging, and optimize digital experience through A/B and MVT
- Benchmark campaign results against historical as well as competitive results and always stay ahead of industry and competitive trends
- Constantly demonstrate Allstate's Leadership Principles in execution of one's responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing, Engineering or a related field required. MBA or Master's Degree preferred
- At least 3 years of previous work experience in Digital Media (Performance Media/Paid Search preferred)
- Experience working in Marketing, Media and/or Analytics in the Financial Services or Insurance industry preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Digital Media Buying, particularly performance media such as SEM
- Bid Management Platform experience - Google Search Ads 360, Kenshoo, Marin
- Digital Analytics Tool experience - Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Webtrends, Heap
- Data Visualization & Reporting - Tableau, DOMO
- Budget Management - Forecasting, Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Ability to think strategically and execute at a tactical level equally well
- Ability to influence decision-making in a highly matrix environment
- Aptitude to build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships
- Strong contract negotiation and vendor management skills
- Advanced Excel skills, including understanding of formulas, functions and analyzing results
- Advanced insurance industry knowledge preferred
- Advanced organization and project/program management skills
- Advanced communication skills including proficiency in developing and delivering presentations
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top