Senior Treasury Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Within Treasury and Planning, the Corporate Finance Team is responsible for rating agency relationships, debt capital market activity, company structure, liquidity, and banking relationships. The Senior Consultant role on the Corporate Finance Team will include the following: analytical and operational support, relationship management, financial reporting, and communication.
- Conduct analysis, research and financial modeling related to capital management
- Provide operational support for internal capital transactions, including intercompany loans and dividends
- Develop thorough knowledge of all major rating agency methodologies and monitor company ratings
- Support groups outside the Treasury department through reports, exhibits and answering questions
- Provide reports, communication, exhibits and presentations to support key findings and make recommendations across all areas of support
- Work independently and proactively to complete assigned projects
- Develop key internal and external relationships in order to complete key responsibilities
- Collaborate with and contribute to the development of all Corporate Finance Team members
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Math, (or related field)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in spreadsheets, word processing, and presentations
- High degree of professionalism with good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex financial problems and make recommendations
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and lead projects requiring collaboration; commitment to meeting assigned deadlines
- Ability to develop key internal and external relationships
- Fundamental knowledge of corporate finance is required; knowledge of insurance industry and capital markets is a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top