Senior Recruiting Consultant (Licensed Sales Producers)
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The Licensed Sales Producer (LSP) team supports the organization's Exclusive Agents in hiring LSPs to meet their staffing requirements. The LSP team has a working relationship across many business areas and provides consulting services related to sourcing, recruiting, screening candidates, interview management and recommendations to assist in meeting staff hiring goals.
The LSP Senior Recruiting Consultant position is located in Northbrook, IL.
In partnership with Field Sales leaders, Territory Sales Leaders, the Strategic Deployment Leader and HR Business Partners, the incumbent will have the capability to develop and lead sourcing strategies for territory-wide searches. The Consultant must possess the mindset to establish strong internal and external business relationships and demonstrate strong recruiting skills.
The role will require consultations with individual agency owners of varying experience to gather specific qualifications and make recommendations for support. This role will place an emphasis on outbound call activity to schedule and conduct structured phone interviews with candidates using interviewing scripts. In addition to sourcing candidates, this position will be required to evaluate candidates' resumes and initial interviews against specific position requirements and provide feedback to individual agency owners.
The LSP Recruiting Consultant is responsible for recruiting LSPs for a specific territory.
Regular job duties will include:
- Consult with and build relationships with Sales leaders, to determine position and agency employment requirements to build an action plan.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change within the Sales organization and/or in the daily recruiting environment, with the ability to influence leaders.
- Execute the recruiting process to include developing the search strategy in partnership with hiring EA, sourcing (including but not limited to proactive networking, cold calling, resume mining, database searching, etc.), prescreening, setting up interviews with EA and following up to determine status and any next steps.
- Proactively source candidates through job board management, job fairs, resume mining, etc.
- Manage, track and report on candidates via Agency Staff Candidate Database (iCIMs).
- Manage Agency Staff Candidate Database portal.
- Attend recruiting conferences, job fairs and networking events, as appropriate.
- May be assigned additional projects to support overall LSP recruitment objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree is highly preferred
- 2-3 years of corporate and or search firm recruiting experience, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting; Financial services/sales experience is a plus
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills are required
- ATS (Applicant Tracking System) experience is preferred to source, track and manage candidates, along with strong general Microsoft proficiency, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and work as a team to meet deadlines
- Sales experience is a plus
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top