Senior Operations Business Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The mission of Allstate Digital Ventures (ADV) is to enable all consumers to "love your digital life" through technology products and services which eliminate worries, improve convenience, and enhance the quality of online life - while expanding Allstate's reach into new markets. Efforts are underway to develop our first product for market launch, and stand up a new business.
Allstate Digital Ventures is looking to assemble a team that can help grow and scale this business, consisting of high-flying people who are strategic, creative and results-minded. Our team consists of a diverse mix of professionals with expertise in design, technology, business, marketing, operations, and strategy.
This role supports the business operations team with defining the operational needs of a new product being developed. The person would work closely with the product managers for the application and define the operational support needs and define the processes that would need to be in place to support an extraordinary customer experience.
- Create requirements in an agile environment to insure the supportability of the application and customer support functions.
- Work with the technology team to see that the requirements are implemented in the system or that a supporting operational process is developed to meet the need.
- Help develop processes/ protocol related to operations, customer experience, risk management and dispute resolution.
- Surface business challenges and problem solve with team in order to make recommendations to improve the efficiency of the operations or customer experience.
- Support the creation and delivery of agent education and review communication materials for product enhancements to insure knowledge transfer is operationalized.
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as Business Operations
- 2 - 3 years of related experience or equivalent skills & ability
- Intermediate at requirements solicitation and facilitation of requirements gathering
- Knowledge and understanding of customer support processes, billing and payment processing
- Experience with operationalizing systems with necessary alerting, failure plans and supportability needs
- Experience with the agile methodology
- Strong analytical skills, experience in data report creation and analysis.
- Strong Excel and data modeling skills are required.
- Ability to coordinate in a cross-functional team environment spread across many departments, while driving for desired outcomes.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Results oriented as demonstrated by proven ability to meet short deadlines and execute against multiple competing priorities.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top