Senior Manager Marketing Operations
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Build a best in class marketing operations system that is flexible, scalable and advances Allstate's marketing strategy
- Lead team responsible for the build and execution of data-driven, cross-channel marketing campaigns inclusive of intake, requirements, design, build, test, implementation and metrics
- Develop and execute strategies to acquire new sources of data that enable more efficient and effective marketing via personalization and enhanced targeting
- Manage and oversee the ongoing development/enhancements to the marketing operational big data (Hadoop) environment
- Manage and oversee the marketing operations compliance to service level agreements (SLAs) for program execution and quality
- Manage and oversee the marketing operations system, supporting technologies and the integration with other systems
- Conduct ongoing assessment of operational processes and identify areas for continual improvement
- Influence strategic direction for technology, tools and data
- Drive cross-functional alignment with business partners
- Create performance dashboards to drive actionable insights and report out key metrics and KPI's to stakeholders
- Own associated budget(s) and drive the budgetary process
- Manage relationships with internal and external resources
- Act as a marketing operations Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide consultation across the enterprise
- Own and manage vendor relationships
- Develop people
- Advocate on behalf of the customer throughout all touch-points
- Minimum of twelve (10) years of directly related experience
- Minimum of six (6) years of people management experience
- Database marketing, operational reporting and data warehousing knowledge
- Strong leadership skills and ability to take initiative, be innovative and solve problems while building and maintaining relationship with key stakeholders
- Proven history of driving business results
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external partners; Highly collaborative work style
- Understanding of segmentation and modeling
- Advanced negotiation, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top