Senior Digital Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Digital Sr. Analyst works with a dedicated account base Allstate agents providing personalized strategy and support using a variety of digital disciplines. In this role you will work with local Allstate agents to help building their digital and social media presence. The ideal candidate have a broad digital marketing background vs. being highly specialized in one technique. Experience working directly with SMBs and knowledge of local search strategies is a huge plus. Candidates must be able to build and maintain relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Leverage your experience in digital marketing to perform 1:1 consultations with local agents on a wide range of digital marketing programs including, paid search, organic search, social media strategy, web content strategy, online review acquisition, display advertising and analytics reporting.
- Perform a “digital health” audit for each of your agents and make personalized recommendations based on the agent’s bandwidth, interest, market competition and overall need. You must be able to communicate digital marketing strategy and benefits to an audience largely unfamiliar with digital
- Work closely with your agent base to uncover local content opportunities. Translate those opportunities into recommendations for developing digital content for web and social. This includes the review / approve of content for accuracy, basic spelling & grammar and adherence to predefined guidelines
- Train agents on the use, features and best practices of our digital tools and top online platforms (Hearsay Social, Yelp, Facebook, etc.)
- Evaluate digital performance reports and consult with your agents to understand the numbers and make recommendations for improvements based on data
- Develop best practice training material and documentation to help train the Jr. Staff
- Research and suggest additional digital opportunities that should be considered
- 4-6 Years digital marketing experience
- Hands on experience with social media strategy, web content development, review acquisition strategy, SEO / SEM and web analytics tools.
- Experience performing digital marketing assessments and the ability to translate your findings into a workable strategy
- Experience helping SMBs with digital marketing a plus
- Experience pulling, interpreting and presenting web analytics data
- Ability to work 1:1 with a large client base and offer “personalized” service
- Experience using a CRM system (Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Sugar CRM, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top