Senior Communications Consultant, Agency Operations
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Agency Operations Communication Solutions team is the strategic and execution arm for agency owner communication. The team provides strategic communication counsel, planning and execution support for Agency Sales and enterprise-wide business initiatives and programs that impact agency owners as small business owners.
An Agency Communication Sr Consultant II is primarily accountable for helping to develop and execute the sales leader, agency owner and licensed sales professional communication strategy for the enterprise. This work includes but is not limited to communication counsel, planning and execution, content development, relationship development and sales conference content delivery to improve agency engagement. A primary role includes developing quality, error-free, strategically targeted communications to benefit agency owners.
- Plan and execute projects that are moderate to high complexity
- Develop communication strategies and materials to support new plans, programs & processes
- Determine resources/expertise that are necessary to effectively complete projects/assignments and collaborate with team members to ensure cooperation on project objectives
- Review documents for adherence to guidelines/formulas
- Solicit and integrate input from key stakeholders
- Train/coach team members or peers and actively share expertise among peers and other disciplines
- Ensure processes are followed and applied consistently throughout team/department
- Contribute to market share growth and profitability by supporting new/ complex changes to sales programs
- Consider short-term and long-term effects of projects on the agency system
- Proactively evaluate procedures and processes regularly and determine/recommend alternatives or improvements
- Work independently
- Communicate and present project information to project team as well as senior level management
- 3+years experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Communciations, English or Journalism highly preferred
- Master's degree a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and project management skills required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top