SAP Systems Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for the FS-CD application
- Demonstrate excellent debugging skills and good knowledge of End-To-End SAP Business Process
- Analyze business processes with business stakeholders for solution documentations and implementation into SAP FS CD
- Estimate the level of effort and cost required for new application functionality
- Perform of SAP configuration on billing (document postings), SAP FICO, Payments and Collections
- Must have completed at least 1 SAP full cycle implementation
- Test configuration changes and assist QA team in test planning and troubleshooting
- Create functional specification for new functionality design and develop new design solutions
- Partner with other Allstate product teams and business areas to coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) of FSCD solutions
- Provide analysis and troubleshooting on production issues related to SAP Collections & Disbursement (FS-CD) and its integration points
- Must have completed at least one SAP full-cycle implementation
- Design and implement full solutions, including testing, UAT support and transport design
- Identify system integration issues and develop solution to resolve issues
- Support Allstate's financial systems, including SAP
- Participate in Agile ceremonies including stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog, refinement, estimation, and story completion
- Interact with business clients and other technology teams to complete tasks
- Must have 3+ years hands on experience with configuration of SAP FI/CO and/or SAP Collection and Disbursement (FS-CD)
- Possesses SAP Business Process knowledge in Billing, Payment and Collections
- Understanding of integration with SAP FI/CO and/or SAP Collections and Disbursement
- Knowledge of web services based on SAP-NetWeaver, FS-CD interface, SAP solution preferred
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and knowledge of good design patterns
- Critical thinking, problem solving and active listening
- Solid communication skills, strong analytical skills and ability to work collaboratively with onsite and remote team members
- Bachelor's in computer science, information technology, software development or related
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, Skype, Teams
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster click "here". This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click "here". This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.
Back to top