Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This position will require delivery of various educational topics, from basic education to advanced education for agents, licensed sales producers and agency staff. This position requires a strong knowledge of Allstate systems, product knowledge and basic selling skills.
- With expert knowledge and skills, prepare and facilitate technology education, product education, and sales skills training to agencies in order to achieve regional objectives
- Must be able to manage training sessions and be flexible to meet the attendee’s needs/skill levels while maintaining control and structure of the class
- Assist with the planning, development and review of educational programs to ensure effective course materials. Identify additional information needed to support business objectives and improve programs.
- Work with other departments to develop/revise cross-functional education materials as changes occur
- Prepare education materials for classes, and workshops
- Travel up to 80% of work week, delivering education to the field for agency office training and classroom education. Overnight travel will be required
- Possess knowledge of sales, sales processes, back office support and trend identification as well as a thorough understanding of agency contracts, compliance requirements, Allstate policies, and procedures, and agency standards
- Be an expert on delivering virtual training and all of it’s features (Blackboard, WebEx)
- Mentors New Sales Instructors, provides coaching, developmental feedback and coaching
- Provides Market Support to Field Sales Leaders
- 3 plus years of training experience, preferably with a property & casualty and/or life insurance company
- Ability to coordinate, facilitate and deliver education via stand-up instruction, webcasts, agency visits and phone
- Sales experience preferred
- Obtaining and maintaining valid Property &Casualty and Life & Health license.
- Must be willing to travel for business needs
- Sales experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency required. (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top