Sales Support/Reporting-Allstate Benefits
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The National Account Management team provides enhanced customer support to our top brokers and accounts by providing a single point of contact for all processing, service, issue resolution and ongoing relationship management.
The National Account Consultant will work with the VP of National Account Management on continued improvement on the workflow for the pre-sale, implementation and account management of Allstate Benefits largest clients. The National Account Consultant will own the reporting and data analysis of the National Account Management team. The National Account Consultant should leverage their technical experience to provide input and help improve the end-to-end capability of the pre to post sale team member process.
- Assisting with meeting the demand for our customers' needs for data and reporting
- Ensuring data integrity is kept and reporting is consistent.
- Creating and maintaining metrics and reporting across the National Account Management team (quote, implementation and client services)
- Ability to identify and recommend appropriate solutions
- Experienced at working independently with accountability and adapting to changing priorities and business environments
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs such as developing dashboards, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Translate stakeholders requirements into reporting deliverables
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prior experience in the voluntary benefits industry or in the financial industry is preferred
- Must be proficient with Excel, Access, VBA coding, Oracle, and SQL reporting
- PMO experience preferred
- Strong background in data analysis
- High performer with an eye for detail and excellent organizational skills
- A proven ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills without losing focus or attitude
- The ability to ask the right questions, draw logical conclusions, and arrive at effective solutions
- A strong, quantitative skill set, the ability to think and communicate with well-supported data
- Must be able to work on multiple projects and complete high quality work against strict and conflicting deadlines.
- Self-thinker able to work through issues with tight deadlines on business critical assignments
- Effectively build interpersonal relationship skills in order to establish working relationships with direct reports, peers and colleagues.
- Creative problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to embrace and respect the team culture approach.
- Exhibit a can-do approach and inspire to excel and be a good team player.
- Ability to work with little Supervision
Level Guide: Please refer to the Allstate Level Guide on MyHR Knowledge
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top