Sales Administrative Leader-Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Sales Administrative Leader (SAL) role is a strategic leadership position that ensures new and existing exclusive agency owner success through process implementation, for a region. This senior position builds and maintains regional expertise on primary agency processes, and deployment/staffing strategies. The Sales Administrative Leader is influential in providing leadership to the Field Sales Organization. The SAL maintains a strong partnership with the Territory Sales Leader (TSL) and reports to the Regional Sales Leader (RSL).
- Researches and develops "best practices" pertinent to agency business and agency staff management, in alignment with company and regional priorities
- Consults with Field Sales Leaders on needs, requirements, and implementation of specific processes requested, and makes recommendations when appropriate
- Manages Field Sales Leaders requests for process implementation
- Involves sales leaders in agency deployment decisions and gains unity in delivering services and results
- Actively aligns and develops Agency Process Consultants to provide effective and efficient deployment of resources as needed
Measurement & Results Tracking
- Creates methods to measure process implementation and consults with the Regional Sales Leader on sales results, recommending necessary follow up actions or changes in approach
- Develop and ensure Field Sales Leaders and Agency Process Consultants utilize business tools and reports for various purposes, identifying agency development needs, monitor agency performance, and provide education for agency staff
Supports Regional Initiatives
- Leads initiatives for regional and territorial sales strategies
- Develops working relationships across organizational boundaries
- Sits on the Regional Senior Leadership Team
The role is highly developmental in nature leading to exciting promotional opportunities within Allstate's Field Sales Organization.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in sales
- Field sales leadership and P&C/Financial Services sales
- Advanced knowledge of agency processes, operations, and sales
- Ability to analyze, impact, and communicate agency performance results
- Project Management efficacy and the ability to orchestrate multiple activities
- Licenses to obtain: P&C, Life/Health, and Series 6, 63, or 26 (within 90 day timeframe)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top