RSA Archer IT Product and Application Leader
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The RSA Archer IT Product and Application leader, and will provide thought leadership, strategic product vision, management, and experience to product teams, with primary attention on the RSA Archer platform. The leader will work closely across IT teams and business leaders to provide an enterprise platform, achieve operational risk priorities, and ensure best practices around the platform. The leader will also manage and develop teams and advance IT goals and priorities on behalf of Shared Services. This position's accountabilities include: 1) Partnering with business leaders on roadmaps and provide direction, expertise, and execution of RSA Archer platform solutions 2) Define and manage KPIs for success 3) Ensure RSA Archer platform is governed, highly stable, available, scalable, and maintained using best practices. This position will build and lead a high-performing global organization and develop industry leading talent and processes in the areas of product development and operations support using Agile methodologies.
- Create, drive and execute a holistic product strategy for the RSA Archer platform, and potentially other products and support portfolios
- Define and manage KPIs to measure product success and to inform the overall product strategy
- Partner with leaders across technology and business lines, as a product expert, to understand their needs, advance product strategy and innovation, and maximize KPIs
- Provide experience, guidance, and practical advice on architecture, design, and configuration of RSA Archer solutions
- Coach and mentor members of the team as well as members of the cross-functional development organization; model and create an environment of accountability
- Monitor budgets and operational effectiveness; develop strategies for adjusted courses of action
- Leverage internal and external benchmarking of emerging technologies, industry innovations, and competitor technology positioning trends to define new or refresh existing strategic architectures
- Identify and manage risks, opportunities, compliance issues or other architectural concerns
- Work with strategic vendors and partners to review and influence product roadmaps, strategies, and plans to ensure alignment with Allstate needs, both current and future
- Identify and proactively remove barriers to cooperative effort between teams and departments
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, or related business degree, MBA/MIS/MS desired
- 7+ years RSA Archer product management or product development experience working in a fast-paced technology environment
- Minimum of 7 years of people leadership at a senior level
- Experienced RSA Archer expert building and maintaining Archer GRC platforms for information security, compliance, risk, and data privacy programs in large organizations
- Experience designing solutions, application, and questionnaires and associated workflows in the RSA Archer platform
- Experience operating in an environment driven by KPIs where you had the accountability to determine the best course of action to meet your numbers
- Ability to communicate complex and innovative concepts to stakeholders to drive decision making and buy-in
- Ability to develop a strategy, roadmap, and articulate to stakeholders for agreement.
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
Candidate Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management capability
- IT expense & resource management
- People leadership - talent development and performance management
- Strategic thinking and problem solving
- Foster innovation
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top