RSA Archer Business Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Allstate is hiring an experienced Archer developer to be a member of the enterprise Archer GRC team to provide ongoing maintenance and support for the Archer eGRC platform. The incumbent will work closely with business teams to assist in the requirements gathering, analysis, design and implementation of business processes and data migration into Archer. He/She will be expected to perform the following activities within the Archer tool involving all modules:
- Enhance & maintain processes and workflows for systems within Archer GRC platform, including reports, iViews
- Support the team through design, development, creation & implementation of the Use Cases within the eGRC application
- End to End configuration of the new and existing Archer applications, managing every aspect of the SDLC including layout, workflow, reporting, notification, questionnaires, access controls, packaging, etc.
- Resolve platform & end user related issues
- Perform admin tasks, Access Controls (Groups, Roles & Record permissions configuration)
- Debug performance issues
- Perform testing & migration support into different environments
- Gather requirements, perform analysis and estimation
- Prepare formal project documentation including requirements specifications, system design documents, current & future state diagrams, use cases and user manual
- Assist business users during UAT, analyze and resolve production issues as needed
- 5 years of minimum experience in development, maintenance, testing & support of RSA Archer 5.X or 6.2 eGRC applications with good exposure to SDLC processes in Agile or Waterfall methodology
- RSA Archer Developer/Administrator certification is required
- Should have thorough knowledge on Archer Modules like: Issue Management, Policy Management, Risk Management, Vendor Management
- Must have the knowledge of end to end life cycle of development/implementation of use Cases in Archer tool
- Good Hands-on experience with customization & configuration of RSA Archer tool
- Experience with data Feeds, configurations & notifications
- Experience in creating fields, reports, iView's and dashboards in Archer tool
- Extensive experience in configuring Access Controls, Record Permission, Events & Notifications in Archer
- Experience in Archer integration with other platforms or systems
Effective written and verbal communication skills with good analytical skills
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top