Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Risk Management Team is responsible for Risk Management for ADS products and collaborating with AOR's and executive management to establish overall risk and return objectives for all products and market segments. The Risk Management Team coordinates the monthly sales forecast for and the agent / dealer advance programs for ADS.
The Risk Management Analyst III is responsible for basic and intermediate analysis of ADS products and generating the appropriate communications to ADS Sales, agents and in some cases the producing dealers.
- Performs RM reviews monthly according to documented processes and timelines
- Communicates and presents evaluation and recommended RM actions
- Assists in improving ADS-RM process performance through change or modification of Risk Management processes and procedures
- Assists in developing measurements for leadership that can be used to evaluate performance within regional teams. Compiles information to support decisions that impact modification to existing strategies and formulates initial recommendation options for discussion
Dealer and Agent Advances
- Works with Sales and Agents to obtain appropriate production and financial information and conduct the appropriate analysis to determine NPV and RORC values supporting the advance
- Works with internal audit to perform the appropriate due diligence on the financial security required
- In conjunction with Legal, ensures all documents required are produced
- Tracks and reports to senior management the performance of each advance's earn-back of the advance and initiate corrective action where earnings are less than anticipated
Research and Analysis
- Conducts research on data sources and advanced applications and proposes appropriate data sources that support needed analysis
- Compiles data and basic trend analysis for review and evaluation (e.g., competitor analysis, risk management, financial)
- Degree Required
- Intermediate Computer Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SalesForce and SQL
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Intermediate Analytical Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of data sources
- Intermediate Understanding of the Industry
- 2 years industry experience preferred, background in project management, or product development or analytics
- Understands internal and external compliance requirements/standards and compliance of Risk Management practices at a basic level
- Low to moderate understanding of current industry standards/ environment
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Standard knowledge in the use of data sources and applications to conduct research
- Can provide observations on basic trend analysis (e.g., competitor analysis, risk management, financial) and more complex analysis with oversight
- Understands the fundamentals of systems or applications used by ADS-RM
- Business Acumen: General knowledge of ADS Products and ADS-RM processes.
- Writing: Possesses basic writing skills.
- Presentation Skills: Ability to design and deliver information relative to Risk Management and the processes that support execution of Risk Management Policy.
- Communication Strategy & Planning: Basic ability to assist in formulating simple communication plans used in conveying information that impacts new processes/procedures or changes with minimal direction.
- Creative Thinking: Ability to analyze risk management channels and effectively communicate ideas for improvement.
- Team Skills: Works well within a team environment, contributing to team success by assisting with workload with minimal supervision.
- Management Guidance Received: Is able to handle, with management guidance provided, multiple work assignments, meeting production and quality standards.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top