Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Be passionate. Be a leader. Most importantly – do meaningful work.
In Corporate Relations, we:
- Tell Allstate’s iconic story and bring the voice of Allstate to life through internal and external strategic communication.
- Know the business and work closely with business leaders as thought partners, continuing to strengthen Allstate’s reputation, strategy and culture.
- Provide world-class communications counsel to advance issues and initiatives important to our stakeholders.
We’re a group of talented, creative, passionate and strategic individuals that work together to achieve our common goals. We’re research-based, outcomes-driven and business-focused, and dedicated to professional development at all levels.
The Part You Play:
The Reputation Consultant II will help build and protect Allstate’s reputation by supporting stakeholder research from start to finish, and analyzing and communicating findings. This role also supports department communication and development for Corporate Relations.
– Support project management for our Reputation Scorecard research
– Assist with developing a variety of reputation research presentations and creative communications to share stakeholder reputation reports with a range of audiences
– Ensure data is accurate and displayed in an accessible way
– Proactively seek creative ways to include reputation data into existing communications and channels
Measurement and Reporting:
– Support measurement of communications, projects and processes and where appropriate, make recommendations for ongoing improvement
– Assist with team strategic planning
– Help prepare and execute on communication plans to disseminate research findings across the enterprise
– Lead weekly newsletter for Corporate Relations
– Support department communications, including announcements
– Manage logistics and coordination of research briefings, development sessions and other meetings
Relationship and Partnership Management:
– Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the company
– Help reach out to internal stakeholders to add value through our research, and assist with responding to stakeholders’ information requests
– Communicate professionally and appropriately with vendors
– Two or more years of relevant experience, which includes stakeholder research, corporate communication and message development
– Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or a related field. Candidates with degrees in research, analytics or data visualization or related fields will be considered with demonstrated success as a communicator.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced abilities with PowerPoint, Publisher and the Adobe suite preferred
The ideal team member will have …
An analytical mind. Do you love drawing connections between seemingly disparate pieces of information? Do you geek out a little when you see numbers and charts? Come join us!
A detailed nature and an aptitude for organizing. Can you keep track of multiple workstreams and deliverables at once? Can you create and execute a detailed tactical plan? Can you find that one file we made for that meeting with that one group last year … or was it two years ago?
An eye for design. You don’t have to be a pro, but if you’re good at PowerPoint and Publisher, and you know how to put together a clean, aesthetically pleasing design, you’re the one we’re looking for. Bonus: If you have a background in visual displays of data, show us what you can do!
A love for (or at least a strong desire to learn!) public speaking. Even if you still fight your nerves sometimes, if you’re able to put yourself out there and speak knowledgeably and professionally to groups large and small, you’ll fit right in.
A love of communication. In our hearts, we’re communicators. If you’re all about getting the right message to the right people in the right way at the right time, you’re one of us.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top