Relationship Management Consultant - Ivantage
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Relationship Management team is responsible for working with assigned expanded markets providers to support the optimization of the program. The team strives to ensure that meaningful expanded market solutions are made efficiently and effectively.
The Relationship Management Consultant is responsible for supporting the day-to-day interactions with assigned partners under direction of senior leadership.
- Serves as a single point of contact for Ivantage team members and for partners for the day-to-day management of the program
- Proactively monitors extent to which current partners are meeting Ivantage/Allstate expectations for production, product availability, and service (both agent- and customer-facing service)
- Identifies and recommends steps to remediate any emerging issues relative to production, product availability, and service (both agent- and customer-facing service)
- Provides proactive communication to appropriate team members regarding relationship trends relative to production, product availability, and service (both agent- and customer-facing service), or other emerging issues
- Supports monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly phone calls with vendor – vendor meeting frequency demonstrative of vendor's strategic importance
- Keeps CRM updated with relevant vendor updates
- Identifies and recommends steps to optimize partner value and present recommendations to Business Development/Relationship Management Director.
- Maintains the expanded market agreements (contract) with each partner
- Ensures that due diligence of financial and products have been completed
- Works with appropriate MOC leader to coordinate launch
- 1-3 years relationship management experience
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Advanced organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge or experience of contract negotiations or agreements.
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Intermediate understanding of insurance operations and understanding of insurance company financials
- Commercial lines experience is a plus
- Ability to intelligently prioritize day-to-day tasks to focus on those that are most critical.
- Ability to manage day-to-day dynamics of relationship with support from immediate manager
- High level of comfort dealing with ambiguity
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top