Regional Marketing Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
Regional Marketing Agency Field Support partners with Allstate Exclusive Agencies to help them grow their business and improve customer loyalty through strategic local marketing planning strategies and programs. Through this partnership we strengthen our corporate purpose to help people realize their hopes and dreams through products and services designed to protect them from life's uncertainties and to prepare them for the future.
A Field Consultant supports business growth and improved customer loyalty at the local level through low complexity marketing program implementation and agency education. The Field Consultant applies professional judgment, knowledge and experience to manage projects and implement nationalized and local programs for the region.
- Support the implementation of Home Office delivered marketing programs
- Participate in the development of detailed Regional project plans, timelines and measurements
- Project manage low complexity marketing programs/Customer Experience projects and initiatives
- Support & coordinate various integrated communication and marketing activities
- Support the design and development of low complexity local marketing programs
- Partners with Home Office Marketing teams to deliver programs on time and in accordance with budget
Agency engagement and education
- Conduct Marketing & Customer Experience consultations
- Prepare and deliver dynamic marketing presentations on regional, market-driven topics
- Conduct group, & one-to-one communication/education webinars with new and established agents
- Minimum Field Travel required 25%
- Strictly adhere to local program budget
- Assist the Regional Associate Marketing Manager in the identification of local marketing opportunities
- Track assigned projects and create weekly/monthly reports
- Participate in the analysis of local project results and identify opportunities for improvement in work processes, program results, or agency engagement
- Bachelor degree with marketing concentration preferred
- 2+ years of Marketing or related business experience
- 1+ years of project management experience
- Intermediate Marketing/Customer Experience knowledge
- Beginning/ Intermediate insurance industry knowledge
- Intermediate organization and project/program management skills
- Intermediate communication skills
- Beginner/intermediate meeting facilitation skills
- Beginner/intermediate presentation development & delivery skills
- Beginner/intermediate relationship management and leadership skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top