Regional Marketing Communications and Partner Integration Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The purpose of this department is to support Regional Marketing in developing, managing and delivering effective marketing programs that increase household acquisition, cross-sell, retention and profitability.
Scope and responsibility: The Regional Marketing Communications and Partner Integration Consultant will partner with Regional Marketing and other areas of responsibility (AORs) to fully support, develop and communicate local marketing programs. This collaborative, highly-engaged person, with working knowledge of Allstate agencies and agency processes, will work closely with home office departments and the 14 Regional Marketing teams.
- Develop and manage various communication/communication plans/vehicles for the Regional Marketing organization.
- Support communication strategy, guidelines and processes for Regional Marketing to ensure appropriate expectations and timelines are set for delivering communications to the field for key initiatives.
- Attend and/or lead integration meetings with other communications owners and key AOR partners across the organization to raise awareness of the Regional Marketing team’s function and role in the enterprise.
- Advocate for Regional Marketing throughout the organization by building relationships and integrating with various AORs on programs and initiatives that touch agency owners and field teams.
- Create and publish the Regional Marketing newsletter on a weekly basis, including communicating with contributors, gathering submissions, editing articles and formatting the newsletter.
- Manage monthly Regional Marketing team call, including working with leadership to identify topics, gathering presentations and other materials from presenters, managing call agendas and other logistics, and leading call.
- Manage online Marketing Hub to support key marketing initiatives and strategies.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Minimum of three years of relevant professional experience, including a strong marketing or communications background strongly preferred.
- Agency, financial services and/or insurance industry experience are strongly preferred, but not required.
- Writing skills: Develops error-free basic and complex written communications that meet requirements/needs and demonstrates consistent correct usage of grammar and punctuation.
- Internal Communication Skills: Experience in developing and implementing internal communication strategies that create an understanding of corporate and departmental priorities, provide context on issues and initiatives and build engagement as needed.
- Organization: Highly organized, detail oriented, strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Project Management: Develops work plans to organize projects into tasks, estimates and manages time required to complete tasks.
- Teaming/collaboration: Creates a cooperative atmosphere to foster teamwork; helps facilitate conversations so all points of view are considered, identifies and removes barriers to cooperative effort cross-functionally between teams and department.
- Relationship management: Builds and maintains relationships across the enterprise.
- Strategic Thinking: Applies efforts to diverse and complex situations; develops ideas that have long-term impact on organization.
- A successful candidate will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Have 3-5+ years of marketing or communications experience preferred
- Have 3-5+ years of project management experience
- Have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Be a self-directed worker with strong collaboration skills
- Be able to travel occasionally (potentially 2-4 occasions per year)
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top