Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Track and monitor Allstate's EAs and EFSs/FSs with the broker dealer. Facilitate the onboarding, monitoring and termination of PFRs (EAs and EFSs/FSs) with the broker dealer.
For all new hires (EA & EFS/FS), complete pre-affiliation documents for RFSL review and approval
- Includes pre-affiliation checklist, pre-appointment consent, CRD, etc.
- Coordinate background checks with HR where guidelines require RFSL approval
- Disclosure documentation and follow-up
Coordinate U4 completion process with AFS Registration Team in Lincoln
- Assist each candidate in completing fingerprints & 7 documents needed for registration
- Available if needed for online U4 assistance
- E-mail window dates for securities exams; run the exam detail report to see if anyone has passed or failed an exam; assist to re-open windows when needed
- Send license application to state to add variable line
- Forward variable license to AFS for appointment when received from PFR
- Schedule Phase One training; send roster to AFS
- Send Welcome letters to PFRs
- Assist PFRs with non-resident state jurisdiction & license appointments
- Assist PFRs with satellite office registrations
- Individually contact each EFS and assist them in downloading Agency Gateway, Citrix, Adobe, Java, Eclipse and registering them on accessallstate.com
- At EFS Post Center, assist them in logging into OWA; review all of the features, how to send an e-mail, etc.
- Assist PFRs as needed with U4 amendments
- Coordinate with AFS Registration Team when additional documentation is needed for disclosures
- Run the Span of Control report and send to Joe Palmer.
- Run the Notice of Deficiency report on SMART. If any EFS is deficient, mail them the Notice of Deficiency Letter
- Contact the PFRs and DSPs via e-mail and phone calls during the Annual Renewal period, Minimum Security Requirement period and Annual Compliance Requirement period
- Coordinate U5 request for termination with AFS Registration Team in Lincoln and local HR
- Submit DSP/FCP change requests to AFS for processing
- AFS account re-assignment
- Send Termination checklist to BD Transition
- Coordinate and review audits for assignment with DSP
- Re-distribute the files to new agents/EFS
- Return audit for assignment to BD Transition
- Related work experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- High school diploma required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Requires intermediate communication skills, including business writing, listening, telephone, and presentation skills.
- Requires intermediate planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- The ability to effectively work with diverse groups, peers, agents, customers, managers, and various Allstate entities
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top