Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Recruiting Team Assistant provides support to the regional recruiting team to drive qualified producer candidates to Allstate and ensure efficient recruiting practices. Such support includes: executing regional recruiting campaigns, data mining in recruiting sites, email campaigns, job postings, and direct mail campaigns. Daily work accountabilities include maintaining job ads and job postings, tracking and monitoring budget expenditures, processing invoices, compliance monitoring in accordance with company and federal requirements, measurement and reporting, managing job fair logistics, updating applicant tracking system, assessment tracking, communication of recruiting program, intake management and special projects.
- Mine for talent prospects from multiple recruiting sites and applicant tracking system
- Initiate direct mail, email and calling campaigns
- Create postings and maintain master posting list
- Measure, report and follow up on agent interview statuses
- Identify, register, and coordinate resources for career fairs
- Re-engage incomplete candidates into the pipeline
- Monitor invoices and process vendor payment
- Identify unresponsive clients and notify team accordingly
- Provide technical, operational and customer service support to Talent Acquisition team members as needed
- 1-2 years of corporate and or search firm recruiting experience; Financial services/sales experience is a plus
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
- Efficiently track and access information and data using various Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Client Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organizational, follow-up, and time management skills including the ability to develop solutions through technology that promote the effective exchange of information among key stakeholders, regardless of location.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, client relationships and retain organizational knowledge
- Demonstrate the willingness to value and consider perspectives and backgrounds of all parties.
- Strong problem solver
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top