Rating Services Consultant
Arity is a technology company founded by The Allstate Corporation focused on making transportation safer, smarter and more useful for everyone. We collect and analyze massive amounts of data to help our partners better predict risk and understand how people move. The Arity Platform is built on billions of miles of historical driving data with more than one million active telematics connections and 10+ years of data directly from cars.
- Partners with insurance vertical account manager(s) to create and maintain strategic partnerships with Arity customers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with rating services subscribers, while ensuring the ongoing education on rating services models that enable best in class selections based on business needs. Collaborates with the competitive intelligence team to develop and maintain an understanding of the Rating Services Organization (RSO) market opportunity and competitive landscape
- Responsible for ensuring alignment and understanding of rating services strategy cross functionally.
- Partners with driving score product manager to understand voice of the B2B insurance company customer and Arity driving score product roadmap
- Proactively engages with QRA data scientist(s) as Arity driving score model(s) are created
- Partners with insurance vertical account manager(s), B2B insurance company(s) personnel, state filings and legal to understand state implementation priority and the local regulatory environment(s) to build a state filings roadmap to create filing for Arity to operate as a Ratings Services Organization (RSO)
- Works in partnership with state filings and legal to secure regulatory approval of Arity as a Rating Services Organization (RSO)
- Collaborates with legal to assist in creating filing for Arity driving score model(s)
- Partners with state filings and legal to file and secure approval of Arity driving score model(s) with/by state departments of insurance
- Coordinates with insurance vertical account manager(s) and B2B insurance company personnel to support B2B insurance company subscription filings of Arity driving score model(s)
- Partners with consumer reporting analyst and legal to develop a working knowledge of the FCRA requirements (of Arity and of B2B customer(s)) associated with use of Arity driving score model(s) by B2B customer(s) and ensure compliance with FCRA requirements associated with use of Arity driving score model(s)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-5 years of experience in project management or insurance rating and filing operations
- Strong Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally at all organizational levels of the organization.
- Experience presenting to management team.
- High level organizational and project management skills in order to handle multiple concurrent assignments in a timely manner
- Works effectively in a team environment
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top