Production Support Analyst
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
The Ivantage Production Control family is responsible for production support requests to determine if should be entered as a ticket for IVANTAGE organization and/or vendor ticketing system or referred to a business leader. PCA is accountable for user acceptance testing for producer facing systems, notifying the business of scheduled maintenance, incident management, change management, problem management, configuration management and vendor relationship management. The PCA also engages in the support of disaster recovery activities for the business team.
The Ivantage PCA Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations of Production Control for low complexity situations and incidents.
- Work with others to plan, low complexity system maintenance and installation work.
- Manage, prioritize, and respond to low complexity inquiries by business users and others.
- Work with Ivantage to Implement daily production schedule across all platforms and notify the business users.
- Perform routine, day-to-day procedural activities for low complex incidents and situations, which may include working with comparative rater vendors and business personnel.
- Maintain operational, compliance, regulatory, and control documentation.
- Fulfill standard work requests (e.g. prioritization of low complexity issues, installation and outage communications for the business, usability testing for new releases of code).
- Identify and rectify the basic operational exceptions and error conditions. Manage the diagnosis and resolution of low complexity events or incidents.
- Conduct investigations into basic operational problems and make proposals for improvement, automation or identify and communication of gaps to impacted business leaders.
- Update documenting detailed operational procedures, production support logs and providing information via dashboard and other communication vehicles.
- Works under direction and typically follows protocol.
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- 0-2 years' experience in Ivantage/NEA and exposure to one or more of the comparative rater systems.
Level Guide: Please refer to the Allstate Level Guide on MyHr Knowledge
Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Back to top