PF-Reporting Data Delivery-Sr Assoc
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Protection Finance Financial Reporting is responsible for accurate, consistent and timely reporting of financial results for the Protection business unit. This can include improving report integrity and continue to develop one version of the truth through process improvements and gaining definitional alignment across the department.
- Provide financial report population and enhancement support to the department
- Develop and maintain report population process documentation
- Implement minor enhancements to reports
- Maintain Protection Finance credibility and reputation of high quality (accurate, timely, relevant) financial data and reporting
- Populate moderately complex financial reports, models, and slides in an accurate and timely manner
- Troubleshoot report issues, escalating when necessary
- Keep report population process documentation current and develop documentation for reports transferring from department AORs or recent COE built/rebuilt reports
- Coordinate schedules with other team members and prioritize work in order to meet the needs of all business partners
- Build cross-checks to minimize manual checking and improve population accuracy
- Recommend enhancements to reports or processes and implement minor changes
- Perform annual report rollovers
- Take on assignments to advance learning and contribute to special projects upon request
- Implement report changes/enhancements due to technology upgrades or hierarchy changes, with guidance from senior team members if needed
- Provide guidance and desk level training to entry level Associates
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
- Ability to work with numbers and moderately complex formulas
- Effective time management skills and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Solid work ethic, including ability to follow-up, focus on details and take initiative
- Basic understanding of financial factors and how key measures relate to one another
- Basic understanding of Protection Finance processes and best practices, Allstate’s organization, and the insurance industry
- Understands how and why reports produced are utilized by report owners and end users
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top