Partnership Program Relationship Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
ABI Program Development establishes, grows and cultivates relationships with the national associations of each of the T8 verticals across the country, driving increased premium growth through the agents. The Partnership Program Relationship Manager is responsible for the identification/sourcing of potential association and supplier partners primarily focused on BOP in our T8 industry classes and ongoing relationship management of assigned partnerships.
- Work with program director on identifying potential new programs and partnerships; including research, sourcing, initial contact, setting up meetings
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of program marketing resources with support of ABI marketing team
- Accountable for the end-to-end account management experience of assigned programs
- For assigned programs, manage partner relationship; including marketing program implementation, partner portal support, and serve as ABI relationship point of contact
- Host conference calls/meetings with assigned programs during set-up and as needed once in force
- Respond to assigned program partner needs proactively
- Provide ABI program director updates on accounts and problem solve. Identify alternative solutions.
- Monitor opportunities and organize marketing plans to grow current program engagement
- Plans and implements comprehensive joint marketing plans with Allstate agents for local 3rd party associations, franchises, businesses
- Support ongoing relationships with assigned partner programs
- Applies strong written and verbal communication skills for the interaction with Allstate agencies in the development of customized presentation materials and onsite resources for participation in expos/trade shows.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills in the interaction with individual customers and prospects at local industry events, where applicable
- Bachelor's degree required with 5+ years of experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Highly motivated, influential and capable of understanding the value proposition of Allstate Business Insurance
- Ability to assess, recommend and support 3rd party associations, franchises and businesses
- Understanding of local relationship development process and can provide guidance to Allstate agencies based on this knowledge
- Co-branded partner marketing experience, including direct mail, digital and social
- Effective in establishing priorities and highly organized
- Possess excellent writing and presentation skills
- Proven relationship management experience
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top