Ops Supt-Workforce Mgmt-Cons I
- Chandler, AZ
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Workforce Management family partners with Allstate's Contact Center's leadership team to share responsibility for meeting service level objectives. The team plans, organizes, and manages the workload through accurate forecasts, staff calculations, scheduling, real-time management and reporting. The Workforce Management Consultant I is responsible for managing, tracking, monitoring, and adjusting of staffing and scheduling activities in order to ensure optimal utilization of resources and to support business objectives within the Allstate Contact Centers. In addition, the Workforce Management Consultant is responsible for ensuring effective and efficient resolution of staffing and scheduling issues.
Location: Chandler, AZ
- Monitor call management software and other workflow tools to determine staffing requirements to meet required service level agreement
- Monitor inbound/outbound activity and determine efficient resource allocation of call center representatives to meet call center service level goals
- Demonstrate support to business relationships by effectively managing call center staff and communicating to stakeholders when workflow issues arise
- Respond to employee questions regarding workflow assignments and/or procedural questions
- Coordinate resolution of telephone problems with appropriate vendor and Communication Manager and monitor follow-up to resolution
- Coordinates technology and system problems with appropriate parties and escalates when necessary
- Evaluate potential scheduling/staffing problems and make recommendations for improvement
- Identify and evaluate trends for improving overall workflow
- Prepare, analyze, and/or interpret Center reports. Make recommendations for improvement
- 1 to 3 years' experience with a WFM scheduling and staffing software package
- 4 Year degree preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Work, EXCEL, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates functional knowledge of WFM Technologies (Avaya, Verint, RTA, WebView).
- Ability to teaches and cross-trains Work Flow Coordinators and local leadership on available WFM technology to enhance performance on multiple levels
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster click "here". This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click "here". This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.
Back to top