Operations Performance Analyst-Allstate Roadside Services
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Job Family Summary
Allstate Roadside Services Assistance Center provider emergency roadside assistance for retail members, customers, and OEM partners. The Member Services Team is responsible for delivering prompt and quality customer service centered around towing, jumpstarts, and tire changes 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
The Performance Analyst is responsible for supporting the Assist Center's strategic goals by providing operational reporting and analytics that drive performance improvement in support of our Vendor Management Team. The position requires a detailed knowledge of core call center business practices and key performance factors, including efficient contact handling, quality monitoring, and customer satisfaction metrics. This includes assisting with presentations, following-up on issues and actions, and tracking multiple project/initiative components.
- Responsible for new/revised reporting requests. This includes the design, quality and implementation of all reporting.
- Provides support to Vendor Management Team by analyzing key performance indicators, providing recommended actions to meet Assist Center goals, and tracking project/initiative effectiveness.
- Maintain an understanding of both customer and rescue associate experience to enrich Assist Center performance management program.
- Responsible for quantifying and analyzing performance of key operational initiatives
- Provide in-depth insights into call center key performance indicators
- Maintain a robust reporting library detailing current reporting attributes, schedule, data elements, and procedural manuals.
- Support Assist Center by ensuring reporting accuracy and timeliness.
- Serves as role backup for critical positions as it relates to Assist Center Planning Team. Must be able to fill in for Forecasting/Planning Analyst and Infrastructure Coordinator, as needed.
- 3-5+ years of experience in Operational Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and PC/software skills necessary to maneuver through various business applications and reporting platforms efficiently.
- Independent thinker with a strong team mindset
- Organizational and time management skills
- Call center experience in a large (+ 1MM annual contacts) environment and the ability to demonstrate core skills in planning and forecasting delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work with Avaya Centre Vu, Business Objects, IVR, and Workforce Management applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to influence
- Experience in service delivery through an outsourced/globally sourced business solution.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the Company's policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employee's ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment
Back to top