Operations Analyst - Tableau
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Program Management Office within Marketing Program Delivery is responsible for oversight and execution of marketing program delivery. The PMO coordinates the agency enrollment process, oversees vendor enrollment and change requests, services the program Help Desk, and assists in generating monthly reports. The Operations Lead works closely with Regional Marketing team members, vendors, and agencies to triage fulfillment issues and drive to resolution within designated SLA's.
The PMO Operations Lead will be assigned responsibility to:
a) Contribute to Tableau reporting creation
b) Manage/maintain daily processes for platform administration, including user, accounting and order updates
c) Project management of online Marketing Storefront reporting
d) Lead & proactively manage quality assurance of operational processes
e) Manage Help Desk email inbox for "Marketing Storefront", including questions/complaints around two Allstate Marketing programs
f) Prepare region and agent-level communications
g) Prepare quarterly Help Desk activity and service level tracking reports
h) Maintain consistency between Help Desk and Technology Help Desk
i) Key contact for vendor relationships - prepare vendor communications, when applicable
Key Job Requirements
The successful candidate will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Bachelors Degree, preferred in Math, Statistics, Business, Economics or related
- Experience utilizing Tableau
- Capacity to understand and manage multiple, complex operational processes
- Expert with Microsoft Excel to drive operational reporting needs and quality assurance reviews; Intermediate Tableau User
- Good interpersonal and collaborative work ethic
- Excellent communication skills; highly motivated
- Confident and adept at representing Allstate in conversations with external vendors and agencies
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and knowledge of quality-control methodology
- Ability to prepare concise written communication in a Help Desk context (should have demonstrated writing / communication background experience)
- Familiarity with process documentation and flow diagrams
- Superior organizational and problem solving skills
Required Technical Skills
- Accomplished knowledge of Tableau
- Knowledge of commonly used Excel Worksheet functions (sort, filter, table lookups), including specific expertise with:
- Analyzing, Consolidating, and Summarizing Data
- Manipulating Pivot Tables
- Preparing and Executing Excel Macros
- Familiarity with Web-based Office Software
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top