Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The PMO Operations team is responsible for developing and implementing Encompass projects, processes and programs related to Independent Agent compensation, technology, policies/ procedures and/ or compliance.
The Consultant II (Operations Analyst) analyzes and communicates results for expenses, operational metrics, key performance indicators, and initiative reporting as well as managing projects
- Prepare and help build storyline for metric/reporting updates
- Provide accurate, timely reports with insight to improve performance
- Develop and lead effective presentations regarding result findings and project information for small groups
- Drive conversations to understand business implications of current trends and corrective actions
- Plans, implements, manages, and/or contributes on projects that are up to moderate complexity using accepted project management standards
- Establish short-term and long-term project deliverables and communicates project updates
- Formulates strategies to achieve plan objectives
- Determines where additional resources/expertise may be necessary to successfully complete projects/assignments
- Secures approvals and monitors program, policy, and procedure progress
- Evaluates current results, identifies variances to planned performance, analyzes causes of variance and recommends action through tracking expense plan performance
- Actively manages all project related tasks, expenses, and tracks plan performance, ensuring that project controls are in place throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with managing projects
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills required. Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Intermediate business knowledge
- Intermediate analytical skills and detail oriented
- Strong technical and problem solving skills applied to business problems
- Able to work in an agile, iterative environment developing creative solutions & insightful analysis.
- Strong technical and problem solving skills applied to business problems.
- Solid work ethic, including ability to follow-up, focus on details and take initiative
- Intellectual curiosity and drive for continuous improvement - personally and with work assignments
- Ability to build strong relationships among teams and team members to ensure cooperation on project objectives
- Strong oral and written communication skills, able to work effectively with employees
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Effective time management and organization skills with a proven ability to multi-task
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top