Network Performance Manager - Allstate Roadside Services
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Roadside Network Performance Manager will manage a network comprised of various towing industry providers across one or more State providing towing based services to an array of partner portfolios this also includes establishing and effectively maintaining ongoing relationships with the regional Allstate agency base, key providers within the region, and OEMs or other partners. The role will ensure an optimal customer experience for all dispatch activity and achieve and sustain key metrics related to customer satisfaction, severity, and process optimization.
- Complete frequent market performance assessments for the region and key markets and or servicing areas within the region. Utilize the various reporting tools in order to understand process performance and performance trends such as severity as affected by seasonality
- Work with the Network Performance Specialist and Finance to understand underlying nuances of various performance factors that may influence customer/partner satisfaction and severity
- Proactively manage provider performance in support of key metrics including severity, out-of-network, customer satisfaction scores, % of first call acceptance, % of out-of-network spend and other key metrics supporting business initiatives
- Provide an ongoing point of contact for Agency concerns and escalations; engage in relationship building activities that may include participation in local, regional, or national Agent advisory boards
- In partnership with the regional Agency organization identify areas of opportunity and foster timely, cost effective solutions that minimize or completely diminish servicing gaps that impact customer experience
- Maintain proactive and effective relationships with any assigned OEM or Partners. Provide face-of-Network communication. Work with the RM and Sales teams to identify actual and potential servicing opportunities and participate, if not lead, projects that offer resolution
- Ensure providers appropriately adapt and utilize various processes and technologies such as web payment services, RoadSmart, etc
- Provide necessary and ongoing communication and coaching for Providers supporting key metrics including first call acceptance, dispatch cancel rates, ETA extensions, damage claims and complaints
- Based upon business needs conduct regular interface with Procurement, Network Support and Payment processing ensuring ongoing process compliance
- Ensure process compliance related to Provider performance including acceptable performance, for the region overall and as appropriate by provider within the region for first call acceptance, dispatch cancels, ETA extensions, damages and complaints
- Deliver performance appropriate communication to various servicing Providers ensuring the Provider clearly understands performance expectations.
- Complete regular in region networking activities to ensure ongoing familiarity with the nuances of market servicing challenges especially those related to new/changing technologies or partner unique servicing challenges
- In partnership with the Network Performance Specialist, the RM or Sales team, other operational functions, or key business clients partner to identify process improvement opportunities that enhance customer experience or mitigate expense base through improved severity or process improvement
- Maintain a working knowledge base of contract structure across all partners including severity targets, branding and servicing requirements, and customer experience/satisfaction requirements
- Maintain ongoing knowledge base of OEM/Dealer interface servicing requirements
- BA Degree or comparable experience base
- 3-5 years vendor management experience preferably in the auto or transportation logistics industries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in-person presentation skills and able to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to represent ARS business model and its partners in a variety of forums (MOCs, industry shows, OEM dealer forums, etc.)
- Establish and effectively manage relationships in various business models within an industry.
- Process oriented and able to participate or lead process improvement projects.
- Adept in ongoing negotiations.
- Strong PC skills including the ability to effectively maneuver through Excel skills including use of pivotal tables and completing basic data inquiries through a structured data warehouse.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top