Mktg-Mktg Alliances-Assistant Mgr
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
The Marketing Alliances team is responsible for the management of 3rd party relationships; to deliver on customer
needs and help support Allstate agents with relationship initiation through unique value propositions.
This team’s primary accountabilities include:
- Identify customer needs and solutions to meet needs states
- Develop and execute offers, align positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Empower Allstate’s agency force to help build richer relationships with customers
- Manage and collaborate with cross-enterprise stakeholders
- Continually improve and build new solutions, offers, and go-to market strategies
The Marketing Alliances Assistant Relationship Manager will support the Relationship Manager with the day-to-day management of 3rd party partner programs. The role will be responsible for bringing to life unique CVP’s for Allstate customers through the development of marketing programs; performing and coordinating research, analyzing results and recommending solutions. This role works cross functionally across organization to bring together Allstate’s capabilities to create successful programs.
- Co-manage assigned partners by developing relationships with constituents, collaborating on offer development and deploying marketing tactics through Allstate channels
- Work collaboratively across any one of Allstate’s internal AOR’s including: Claims, Corporate Relations, Roadside, to develop strategies or customer offers, to positively affect customer retention and loyalty
- Prepare for and attend internal and partner facing meetings, provide and distribute documentation to hold stakeholders accountable. Including agendas, meeting minutes etc.
- Manage projects via weekly and/or monthly partner dashboard; ensure project controls are in place throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Support the development/design of new plans, programs & processes (moderate to high complexity) scaled using accepted project management standards
- Work with product and digital marketing teams on the creation of new marketing tactics following projects from concept through to completion, including but not limited to: AIM development, legal and creative reviews and deployment
- On-board new or off-board underperforming partners
- Manage, or oversee customer and agent campaign management activities (MCC tool), partner data sharing, or other technology/data focused projects
- Draft and submit partner specific communications for regional and agency field communications
- Request monthly measurement from partners and internal AORs
- Organize and analyze partner data
- Coordinate data for internal performance reviews
- Provide analytics and evaluation of offers and partner progress
- Work with RM’s on developing strategic direction based on results and trends
- Develop trend analysis for leadership and quarterly partner decks
- Support agency and field teams and agency owners by responding to questions pertaining to partner offers
- Provide departmental support by: preparing for attending and hosting events, i.e. Annual department meetings, general sessions and discussions, new agent events, RMM meetings, Expos and other as requested.
- Document processes, updates and organization of shared drives and partner folders on a regular basisContinually seek opportunities to gather competitive intelligence, monitor industry trends, and market conditions. Plan and deliver presentations (formal, informal) to Marketing Alliances and other departments
- Limited travel expectations >10%
- Other “stretch assignments” as assigned by manager or team leadership.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit; able to work independently or collaboratively in an ever changing environment
- Proven project management skills, able to manage several projects simultaneously and adjust course as required to complete assignments on time
- At least 3-5 years account or client management experience; partnership management a plus
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external vendors and partners
- Ability to understand a partner’s brand, consumers and business model; Demonstrated ability in applying analytical procedures and concepts to integrate and analyze data and make general assumptions and recommend action plans
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; presentation skills and proficient in Microsoft Office suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top