Marketing-Direct Marketing Associate Program Manager
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Program Management involves the use of multiple direct marketing tactics (DM, EM, OTM, etc) to achieve business goals across the customer lifecycle – from acquisition of new-to-Allstate households, to retention and expansion of existing relationships as well as winning back former customers.
This role is responsible for managing the planning, creative development, and implementation of Direct Marketing campaigns in addition to managing internal and external suppliers. The incumbent will own outbound tele-sales programs and be accountable for optimizing results. This position will be responsible for all aspects of program ownership including but not limited to: campaign strategy, test design, execution, vendor management and field communications.
Manage day to day activities associated with campaigns
- Manage internal and external resources to launch campaigns on time and on budget
- Manage associated budget
- Manage results to established goals
- Create and implement tests designed to increase performance and/or efficiency
- Trend, track, and analyze operational metrics and key performance indicators in order to develop and deliver sound and actionable recommendations at the campaign level
- Partner with internal and field stakeholders to maximize campaign support and results, including the development and execution of communications strategies
- At times, act as a Direct Marketing Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide consultation across multiple AORs
- Advocate on behalf of the customer at every stage of the campaign development and implementation process
- Minimum of five (5) years of directly related experience
- Proven track record of owning and maximizing campaign results
- Direct mail, email, and/or telephone marketing experience with an emphasis on achieving results
- Demonstrated knowledge of Direct Marketing methodology and measurement principles
- Proven ability to manage internal and external partners
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects under tight timelines
- Intermediate analytic skills and the ability to translate analysis into actionable steps
- Advanced negotiation, influencing, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced project management skills
- Advanced verbal, written and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree required
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Data Analytics Engineer
Patrick supports the work of his fellow Data Scientists by coding predictive models. He works to create functional Allstate products by making sense of the company's vast amount of customer data.
Back to top