Marketing Sponsorships & Promotions Senior Consultant
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Promotions team partners with various Allstate business partners to ensure programs and communications are strategically aligned with business goals and strategies. The team directs and coordinates with marketing agencies and strategically leads the development and preparation of promotional campaigns, and selection of media and formats to inform customers and potential consumers of products and events.
The Sponsorships and Promotions Sr. Consultant plans, develops, and manages the day-to-day project execution of marketing communications tactics that support national, local, and customer one-to-one marketing strategies designed to drive profitable growth and retention for Allstate through the medium of sponsorships and promotions. This position manages a singular sponsorship platform and contributes to multiple projects simultaneously and supports the planning and implementation of company related sponsorship events, both internal and external related to the particular platform.
- Help manage singular sponsorship platform at Allstate (College Football, NCAA, Soccer, Multi-cultural, etc.)
- Execute marketing strategies and sales objectives for singular platform
- Manage required day-to-day tasks, including spreadsheets, event status reports and timeline management, meeting coordination, legal and key stakeholder approvals, and maintaining centralized files for reference and compliance.
- Assist in developing and executing communication plans with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in developing short and long-term advertising and sales promotion objectives
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sponsorship programs through analysis of responses and sales indicators
- Manage budgets pertaining to each individual sponsorship platform
- Execute legal review documents and legal review processes including compliance
- Contribute to integration across Consumer Marketing teams and other departments, building relationships with internal and external business partners and resources
- Experience with event management and grassroots marketing
- Intermediate organization and project/program management skills
- Intermediate presentation development and delivery skills
- Intermediate negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate experience using Microsoft suite
- Insurance industry knowledge a plus
- 4+ years of Marketing experience; Advertising/Marketing Agency experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required: Marketing, Journalism or Communications concentration preferred
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary - but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click "here" for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click "here" for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top