Marketing Project Coordinator
Where good people build rewarding careers.
Think that working in the insurance field can't be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You'll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers' lives. We'll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you'll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you'll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
This position within Consumer Marketing supports the creative development, management and delivery of effective marketing programs that increase household acquisition, cross-sell, retention and profitability. This person will partner with Consumer Marketing teams and other areas of responsibility (AORs) to support these programs, communications, and processes.
- Day-to-day coordination of all creative development aspects of TaG (Target and Grow), a web-based direct marketing tool used by Regions and Agents to help gain insights about customer households, grow existing relationships, and prospect for new business
- Produce engaging, effective and on-brand direct mail and email messages working with product marketing teams and creative agency partners
- Establish and own the creative strategy of the TaG platform to drive growth and improve customer loyalty
- Help continue the transition of our existing tool to our new marketing platform
- Look for opportunities to continuously enhance and improve the direct marketing platform and materials
- Work with Consumer Marketing teams and other AORs throughout the enterprise to establish new growth/retention programs for agency owners
- Lead and manage ad hoc Regional Marketing projects as assigned — within budget, time and quality requirements
- Build and manage strong relationships with external partners/vendors
- Advocate on behalf of the customer at every stage of the campaign development and implementation process
- Contribute in support and strategy of other agent marketing programs
3+ years of Marketing experience – preferably including Advertising/Marketing Agency experience
Candidate should be highly organized and detail oriented with proof-reading and quality control skills
Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Must demonstrate strong project management skills: multi-tasking priorities and facilitating/executing multiple marketing programs
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Proven ability to collaborate across boundaries
Intermediate analytic skills
Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
Insurance industry knowledge a plus
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or other related field
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that's just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you'll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.
Learn more about life at Allstate. Connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn or watch a video.
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please see the notice regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please seethe notice regarding the Los Angeles Ordinance.
It is the policy of Allstate to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/gender expression, disability, and citizenship status as a veteran with a disability or veteran of the Vietnam Era.
Meet Some of Allstate's Employees
Director Of Technology Strategy
Josh is constantly looking for opportunities for Allstate to use technology and computer software in innovative ways that continue to build on the company’s core strengths.
Back to top